Monday, June 6, 2011

Details on Wednesday's Meeting

Questions and Answers with Mr. Magee

This Wednesday Night at the Edge* (directions below) 7 pm

I am going to answer any and all questions from parents concerning my current situation. I believe confidentiality and private personnel matters sometimes cause more harm than good as rumors spread. There is nothing I have ever done or said at Nerinx that I will not share with you. There are some things I would say differently, but I am very proud of all that I have done and accomplished at Nerinx.

I would like to get this email to as many parents as possible, so if you could forward it to any Parents or Parents of Alumni you know I would very much appreciate it.


There is an online event/petition on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=119987704753648

I would love for you all to attend so I can answer your questions. If you choose not to attend, it will not change my opinion of you or the wonderful time we all just shared with the wonderful students in Biloxi.

Thanks and keep me in your prayers,

John

The Edge is located on the Owen Ridge Office Campus in Webster Groves. The Owen Ridge Office Campus is off Marshall Avenue just east of S. Brentwood (Kirkham) Blvd.

From I-64:


Brentwood Exit (South)
Take Brentwood south – across Manchester Road
At Marshall Avenue Stoplight – go left (east)
Take 2nd Owen Ridge entrance on left (just before railroad trestle)
Follow roadway to the north to the Edge parking area.
Signs will direct


From I-44:


Elm exit (South)
Take Elm south across Lockwood to Kirkham/South Brentwood – go right
At Marshall Avenue Stoplight – go right (east)
Take 2nd Owen Ridge entrance on left (just before railroad trestle)
Follow roadway to the north to the Edge parking area.
Signs will direct

1 comment:

  1. Me diagnosticaron herpes hace un tiempo y probé todos los medios posibles para curarme, pero todo fue en vano, hasta que vi una publicación en un foro de salud sobre un médico herbolario (Dr. Akhigbe) que prepara medicamentos a base de hierbas para curar todo tipo de enfermedades. enfermedades como el herpes, al principio dudé, si era real pero decidí darle una prueba, cuando me comuniqué con el Dr. Akhigbe a través de su correo electrónico: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, me guió y preparó una medicina a base de hierbas y me la envió por mensajería. Servicio de entrega, cuando recibí el paquete (medicamento a base de hierbas) Me dio instrucciones sobre cómo consumirlo, comencé a usarlo según las instrucciones y dejé de tener brotes y las llagas comenzaron a desaparecer, ¿pueden creer que me curé de este virus mortal dentro de dos o tres semanas y nota cambios en mi cuerpo. Días de usar este REMEDIO, no podía creer la curación al principio hasta que lo vi mientras mis HERPES se aclaraban como por arte de magia El Dr. Akhigbe también usa su medicina herbal para curar enfermedades como VIH, HERPES, CÁNCER, ELA, ENFERMEDAD CRÓNICA, ENFERMEDAD DEL CORAZÓN , LUPUS, ASMA, DIABETES, VIRUS MAR-BURG, HEPATITIS AY B ECZEMA, DOLOR DE ESPALDA, INFECCIÓN EXTERNA, HUESO / ARTICULACIÓN, ASMA, MALARIA, DENGUE, BACTERIA DIARREA, RABIA, OBESIDAD, PROGENITOR, MENINGITIS, ARTISTA , ACV, LINFEDEMA, PIEDRA GALLINA, DICK Y AMPLIACIÓN DE MAMA, HIPERTENSIÓN PULMONAR, EYACULACIÓN DEL PENE, VPH, DICK ENLARGMENT, IMPOTENCIA, DENGUE, TÉTANOS, CORNELIA, ENFERMEDAD, OSTEOPOROSIS, REHEUMATISMO, RIEGO, COLIDIA AGORAPHOBIA, MA; LARIA, ERYSIPELAS PROTOPLÁSMICAS. etc Póngase en contacto con este gran médico herbal hoy el padre de la cura de raíz a base de hierbas. vía correo electrónico: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com o whatsapp él +2348025012866 y curarse permanentemente Él es real .. sitio web: https: drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete